I’m already a week and a half into summer, and I feel like it’s going way too fast. So much to do, so little time. So I’m going to try to make a list of things to do this summer and check them off as I go. Maybe it will make me feel like I’m accomplishing more.
Paint Josh’s bedroom.
- Read A Charlotte Mason Companion
- Reread Teaching the Trivium
Stain the front porch
- Clean out the basement
- Make skirts for Maddie
- Organize my recipes
Paint the upstairs bathroom
- Finish painting the hallway and guest room
- Go to the beach with the kids
- Learn how to use my camera better
- Make a quilt for Maddie
Learn how to make yogurtand cheese Learn how to identify the plants in my yard
- Learn how to play the violin (this has been on my list for 7 years now)
- Learn how to play the piano
- Learn how to draft a pattern
- Sew aprons for Maddie and I
Get a laptop for the kids for schoolwork
As of right now my list is nowhere near complete yet, but it’s late and that’s all I can remember. The good news is that the first one is done. Yay me! I’ll try to keep it up to date with what I get done and any new additions to the list. Looks like it will be a very busy summer!