I haven’t been home very much these last weeks, so my time for making has been minimal, but I do have one project I’ve been working on. I can’t tell you much about it though, because while I don’t think the recipient it’s intended for reads my blog, I don’t want to take any chances on spoiling the surprise.
Let’s just say this:
– I’ve never made anything like it.
– There are so many similar looking pieces I needed to label them, and each time I work with one, relabel it when I’m done.
– My children have way too much confidence in my abilities.
– I keep telling myself I’m never making another one, and then look at how great it’s coming together and plan 3 more.
– I’m extremely grateful for the extra space in the dining room that allows me to extend our table for more work space. I needed it.
You can see a peek of the pattern there in the corner. I’ll share more soon.
P.S. It isn’t a diaper bag for my daughter who is due in just a couple of short weeks, though I keep thinking it would make a nice (though small) one.